A Note to Potential Applicants
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Al's Pizza has a long tradition in the Skowhegan Community of being the go to place for pizza & sandwiches. We pride ourselves on great, consistent tasting food and excellent customer service. Our business depends on long term, repeat customers.
Ideal candidates are friendly, reliable, accountable, and forward thinking who want to work in a fast pace, customer focused environment. While considering joining our team, please understand that we are serious about creating a productive working environment for our staff and maintaining the highest levels of quality, service, and attention for our customers.
We want you to understand that we also believe in living our values, some of which are:
- We believe that "good" isn't good enough.
If this sounds like the kind of environment that you'd thrive in, we'd love for you to fill out an application. All complete applications are reviewed by a member of our management team. If we have any follow up questions we will either call or email you.
Thank you again for your consideration and have a great day!
- We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner. This includes a drug-free work environment.
- We believe in honesty and integrity
- We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service we demand.
- We believe in the ongoing training and development of our staff and see it as a worthy investment in the future of the company.
- We believe in providing legendary service - the unique and powerful sort of personal care and attention that our guests tell stories about.
- We believe that everyone here is capable of being an A+ player, and we expect it.
Marsha Toth & Chad Partridge
Owners, Al's Pizza
You may also pick up an application in person.